- Must reside in Anderson County.
- Must actively participate in some form of environmental stewardship or volunteerism.
- Need assistance on a project related to protecting the environment, sustainable farming, or environmental outreach and education.
Project Information: (500 words)
- Is this a new or existing project?
- List organizations, and their contributions, that have or will contribute to your project (if applicable).
- Describe the project to be funded. Include your goal, involvement and how this grant will be used.
Sustainability: (500 words)
- What is your action plan to learn more and to engage your community in the project?
- How do you plant to sustain this project over time?
Deadline: January 6th, 2020
Below is the application form:
Send applications in to our email, postal mail, or drop it off by our office. Please contact Racquel Slaton if you have any question or need further information.